“The object of teaching a child is to enable him
to get along without a teacher.”
The mission of Las Vegas Day School is to foster each individual student to grow and develop as a self-assured, dedicated learner, who will shape the future of our society.
- Each student is a valued individual.
- Student learning is the priority of our school.
- Fostering self-esteem and building confidence in our students cultivates their desire to learn.
- A safe environment promotes student growth academically, socially and emotionally.
- Students use their acquired knowledge to solve problems and produce quality work.
- Our school is committed to continuous improvement and to the development of self-directed, lifelong learners.